Three major certifying bodies are recognized by the Ontario government: the Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) system, which was developed by the American Forest and Paper Association, the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) system and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) system.
What does AF&PC stand for?
AF&PC stands for American Forest and Paper Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Air Force Composite Command
- Air Force Component Surgeon
- Air Force Data Communications
- Air Force Oil Analysis Program Office
- Air Force Responsibility Center/Cost Center
- Air Force Technology Transfer Integrated Planning Team
- abdominal fat percentage
- Ancient, Free, & Accepted Masons
- Arming, Fuzing & Firing
- American Forest and Paper Association
- Armed Forces & Society (Journal of the Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces & Society)
- Australasian Fire & Safety Pty Ltd (Adelaide, Australia)
- Assisi Farm and Training Center
- Assisi Farm and Training Centre (India)
- Activation Function 1
- AP (Activator Protein)-1-Associated Factor 1 (protein complex)
- Axogenic Factor 1
- Fury Attack Aircraft (builty by Ryan)
- Activation Function 2 Domain
- Activation Function Domain 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
We think finding a replacement for wood fiber is a problem that does not need to be solved," John Mechem of the Washington-based American Forest and Paper Association told Well Journal.
Adoption of a Sustainable Forestry Initiative by a leading industry group, the American Forest and Paper Association (AF&PA).
According to the American Forest and Paper Association (AF&PA), the tissue sector of the paper industry tops the North American paper market in operating rates, at more than 90%.
According to the American Forest and Paper Association, 25 billion paper bags were used by grocery stores in 1984.