The American Football Coaches Association is pleased to join the UAW and the Tennessee Association of Chiefs of Police in this important effort.
What does AFCA stand for?
AFCA stands for American Football Coaches Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFCA
We have 30 other meanings of AFCA in our Acronym Attic
- Absolute Fighting Championship 3 (DVD)
- Air Force Command, Control, and Communications Countermeasures Support Database (USAF)
- Air Force Command, Computer, Control, Communication Agency
- Adams Farm Community Association, Inc (Greensboro, NC)
- African Counselling Association
- Agriculture and Food Council of Alberta
- Air Force Commercialization Agreement
- Air Force Communications Agency
- Alaska Fire Chiefs Association
- American Fan Collectors Association
- American Foundation for Children with AIDS
- Amsterdam Football Club Ajax
- Antique Fan Collectors Association
- Area Fuel Consumption Allocation
- Air Force Cost Analysis Agency
- Air Force Contract Adjustment Board
- Association Française de Certification des Armatures du Béton (French: French Association for Certification of Concrete Reinforcements)
- Above the Falls Citizens Advisory Committee (Minneapolis, MN)
- African Civil Aviation Commission
- Air Force Computer Acquisition Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the American Football Coaches Association announced a record-breaking 182 nominees.
Barner was earlier named first-team all-American by the American Football Coaches Association, The Sporting News and the Walter Camp Football Foundation, making him the sixth consensus all-American in UO history.
It is mind-boggling to think about how many great high school coaches there are in this nation and for me to be recognized by the American Football Coaches Association is very special.
QB honored: Occidental quarterback Andy Collins has been named to the American Football Coaches Association NCAA Division III All-Star team and will represent the United States against Mexico in the Aztec Bowl, Dec.
In practice, according to the American Football Coaches Association and other critics, proportionality is the "primary emphasis of enforcement," and the other two tests, though they may furnish the regulators some facade of deniability against quota charges, offer no enduring safe harbor of compliance.
To honor these players and bring awareness to their selfless deeds, Allstate Insurance Company and the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) have announced the 22 student-athletes chosen for the 2008 Allstate/AFCA Good Works Teams.
On September 27 th , American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) members will wear a Coach To Cure MD logo patch on the sidelines and college football fans will be asked to donate to research projects supported by Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD), the largest nonprofit organization in the U.