Lopez was a member of the American Fighter Aces Association, the Experimental Aircraft Association and a Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society.
What does AFAA stand for?
AFAA stands for American Fighter Aces Association (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFAA
We have 34 other meanings of AFAA in our Acronym Attic
- Autoroute Ferroviaire Alpine (French: Alpine Highway Rail; France and Italy)
- Average Field Attenuation
- Average Fock Approximation
- Általános Forgalmi Adó (General Flow Tax, Hungary)
- Association of Flight Attendants-Communication Workers of America (trade union)
- Aerial Field Artillery/Multi-Mode
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- Afghanistan Assistance Agency
- Air Force Audit Agency
- Airman Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenanceman Striker (Naval rating)
- Anaphylaxis and Food Allergy Association of Minnesota
- Association Francaise d'Action Artistique (French: French Association for Artistic Action)
- Association of Faculties of Agriculture in Africa
- Atkinson Faculty Alumni Association
- Australian Floral Art Association Inc.
- Automated Functional Applications Analyst
- Automatic Fire Alarm Association, Inc.
- Air Force Air Armament Center (Eglin Air Force Base, FL, USA)
- Army Finance And Accounting Center
- Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was the keynote speaker at the American Fighter Aces' 2006 convention in San Antonio on July 1st, when he was also inducted as an Honorary Member of the American Fighter Aces Association.
In 1986 the American Fighter Aces Association embarked on a quest to assign sole credit to Barber.