American Fidelity Assurance Company is a third-generation, family-owned organization providing insurance products and financial services to education employees, trade association members and companies throughout the United States and across the globe.
What does AFAC stand for?
AFAC stands for American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFAC
We have 39 other meanings of AFAC in our Acronym Attic
- Assigned Female at Birth (gender identity)
- Adoptive Families Association of British Columbia (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- Adipocyte Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Air Force Arctic Broadcasting Squadron
- Air Force Acquisition Circular
- Air Force Advisory Committee
- Air Force Armament Center
- Air Force Association of Canada
- Airborne Forward Air Controller
- Alberta Farm Animal Care (est. 1993; Canada)
- Arab Fund for Arts and Culture (est. 2007)
- Arlington Food Assistance Center (VA)
- Armed Forces Aid Campaign (Winchester, CA)
- Association of Field Archery Clubs (UK)
- Association of French and American Classes
- Australasian Fire Authorities Council
- Appalachian Foothills Artifact Collectors Association (Richmond, KY)
- Associate Fellow, National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry
- A-Files Accountability and Control System (US INS)
- Academy for Forensic Application of the Communication Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIG Life Insurance Company PO Box 667 Wilmington, DE 19899 800-551-0824 Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America 1750 Hennepin Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55403 800-814-8841 American Family Life Assurance Company 1932 Wynnton Road Columbus, GA 31999 800-992-3522 American Fidelity Assurance Company 2000 N.