On June 30, the company was sold as a shell to ARMTech Holdings from American Feed Industry Insurance Company Risk Retention Group.
What does AFIIC stand for?
AFIIC stands for American Feed Industry Insurance Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Australian Financial Investments Group (Sydney, Australia)
- Asymmetric Field Inversion Gel Electrophoresis
- American Family Immigration History Center
- Association Francophone d'Interaction Homme-Machine (French: French Association of Human-Computer Interaction)
- American Friends of the Institute of Historical Research (London, UK)
- Agence Francaise des Investissements Internationaux (French: French Agency for International Investment)
- Agri-Food Informatics Institute
- Arbeiten Fuer India Inc. (investment bank; India)
- Artists for Israel International
- Association for Font Information Interchange
- Association Française des Infirmiers et Infirmières en Neurologie et Neurochirurgie
- Air Force Intelligence Information Systems Plan
- Association pour Faciliter l'Insertion des Jeunes Diplômés (French: Association to Facilitate the Integration of Young Graduates)
- As Far As I Know (usually seen as AFAIK)
- A Friend in London (band)
- Absolutely Free Icon Library (website)
- Academy for Future International Leaders (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- Alerte de Franchissement Involontaire de Ligne (French: Citroën security alarm)
- Americans for Independent Living (Waterloo, IA)
- Amiantit Fiberglass Industries Ltd. (est. 1977; Saudi Arabia)