Among those protesting the budget cuts are the American Library Association (a "draconian" move) and the American Federation of Government Employees, which represents at least 10,000 EPA employees.
What does AFGE stand for?
AFGE stands for American Federation of Government Employees
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFGE
We have 4 other meanings of AFGE in our Acronym Attic
- American Fish and Game Club (Dallas, TX)
- American Forage and Grasslands Council (Elmhurst, Illinois)
- Arabidopsis Functional Genomics Consortium (1999-2002; US NSF)
- Arizona Federation of Garden Clubs
- Australasian Forest Genetics Conference
- Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Autoflight Guidance Computer
- Air Force Global Command and Control System
- Air Force Good Conduct Medal
- Air Fluid Gas Exchange
- American Forum for Global Education
- Association of Federal Government Employees
- African Gem Resources Ltd (South Africa)
- Africa General Corporation (Pty) Ltd (South Africa)
- African General Insurance Company Ltd
- Association Fédérative Générale des Étudiants de Strasbourg (French: General Federative Association of Students of Strasbourg; Strasbourg, France)
- Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Australian Finance Group Financial Planning
- Air Force General Headquarters (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The decision was based on a lawsuit filed by the American Federation of Government Employees and 12 other labor unions.