Shuster held memberships in the American Association for the Advancement of Science, the American Federation for Clinical Research, the American Heart Association (Councils on Circulation and Rheumatic Fever and Congenital Heart Defects), the American Medical Association, the American Society of Internal Medicine, the American Thoracic Society, the Montgomery County Medical Society, the National Association of Disability Examiners, and the National Rehabilitation Association.
What does AFCR stand for?
AFCR stands for American Federation for Clinical Research (name changed to AFMR: American Federation for Medical Research)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFCR
We have 5 other meanings of AFCR in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Computer Program Library
- Articulatory Feature-Based Conditional Pronunciation Model
- Air Force Civilian Personnel Management Center
- Air Force Corrosion Program Office (USAF)
- Any Fool Can Plainly See
- Air Force Command Post Terminal
- Air Freight Council of Queensland (Australia)
- Air Force Center for Quality and Management Innovation
- Aegis Field Change Request
- Airborne Fire-Control Radar
- American Foster Care Resources, Inc. (King George, VA)
- American Fund for Czechoslovak Relief (New York, NY)
- Asian Fund for Cancer Research (Hong Kong)
- ASEAN Forum of Credit Rating Agencies
- Atlanta-Fulton County Recreation Authority
- Air Force Cambridge Research Center (Bedford, Massachusetts)
- Armed Forces Community Relations Council
- Air Force Contract Requirement Document (USAF)
- Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute (University of Pennsylvania)
- Air Force Cambridge Research Laboratories (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Relman is a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, a member (and former member of the Council) of the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences, a former President of the American Federation for Clinical Research, the American Society of Clinical Investigation, and the Association of American Physicians.
He and his colleagues presented their data in Baltimore last week at a joint meeting of the Association of American Physicians, the American Society for Clinical Investigation and the American Federation for Clinical Research.
The link between earlobe creases and heart disease remains unclear, says Elliott, who reported his findings last week in Seattle at a meeting of the American Federation for Clinical Research.