American Farriers Journal, International Hoof-Care Summit MALCOLM MEDIA AG PUBLISHING PO Box 626, Clovis, CA 93613-0626; 559/298-6020, FAX: 559/323-6016 Web site: www.
What does AFJ stand for?
AFJ stands for American Farriers Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFJ
We have 23 other meanings of AFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Aerodrome Flight Information Unit (US FAA)
- Armed Forces Institute of Urology (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Association Francophone des Infirmier(e)s d'Urgence
- Alliance for Injured Workers
- Air Force Information Warfare Center
- Additional Flexible Interface Xtension (plug-on daughtercard; Radstone)
- Assessment Feedback Incentives Exchange (National Immunization Program, CDC)
- Action For Justice
- All for Jesus
- Alliance for Justice
- Amitiés Franco-Japonaises (French: Franco-Japanese Friendship)
- April Fool's Joke
- Armed Forces Journal
- Association des Femmes Journalistes (France)
- Association des Femmes Juristes (French: Association of Women Jurists; various locations)
- Audaces Fortuna Juvat (French gaming league)
- Armed Forces Judo Association (formerly Air Force Judo Association)
- Australian Fruit Juice Association
- Air Force Judge Advocate General
- Air Force Judge Advocate General's School (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lessiter Publications, publisher of the 1972-founded No-Till Farmer and American Farriers Journal, recently acquired the assets of Farm Equipment magazine, the Farm Catalog, and the Ag Industry Watch newsletter from Cygnus Business Media, Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin.
com) Exec Editor: Dan Crummett Editor: John Vogel Sales rep: Tom Shearing, Warsaw, NY 585/786-0611 List rental: Dawn Speckmann, 630/462-2330 AMERICAN FARRIERS JOURNAL PO Box 624, Brookfield, WI 53008-0624; 262/782-4480, 800/645-8455, FAX: 262/782-1252 E-mail: info@lesspub.
Pres: Jeff Lapin Regional Bus Mgr: Chuck Buie Exec Editor: Mike Wilson Editor: John Vogel List rental: Contact Kim Smith AMERICAN FARRIERS JOURNAL PO Box 624, Brookfield, WI 53008-0624; 262/782-4480, 800/645-8455, FAX: 262/782-1252 E-mail: info@lesspub.