But Bolton, now a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, predicted that the Obama administration would try to breathe "eternal life" into the six-nation talks despite North Korea's walkout.
What does AEI stand for?
AEI stands for American Enterprise Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEI
We have 179 other meanings of AEI in our Acronym Attic
- Alpes Embrun Immobilier (French real estate agency)
- Alpha Europe Immobilier (French real estate agency)
- Altana Electrical Insulation (Altana Chemie; various locations)
- Alternative Endoscope Instruments
- Alternative Energy Institute
- Aluminium Extrusion Industries (Singapore)
- Amazon Environmental, Inc.
- American Eagle Instruments (Missoula, MT)
- American Education Institute
- American English Institute
- American Entomological Institute (Gainesville, FL)
- American Eye Institute
- Ampul Electric, Inc.
- Amusement Enterprises, Inc.
- Analyste, Exploitation Informatique (employee group in Québec)
- Analytical Engineering, Inc. (Indiana)
- Angle Error Indicator
- Annular Epidermolytic Ichthyosis
- Appalachian Education Initiative
- Application Enabling Interface (IBM's term for ALI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Russia's Revolution Leon Aron American Enterprise Institute 1150--17th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036 9780844742427, $25.
The American Enterprise Institute (AEI: Washington, D.
Frederick Hess, director of education policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute, challenges the accepted structure of the U.
side from his bona tides with the Project for the New American Century, Bolton was a senior vice president at the American Enterprise Institute before Bush plucked him for duty.
Joel Schwartz American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research Washington, DC E-mail: jschwartz@aei.
Trade Representative Richard Bush, Brookings Institution Alan Romberg, Stimson Center Jim Lilley, American Enterprise Institute Bob Sutter, Georgetown University Nick Lardy, Institute for International Economics Bill Reinsch, President, National Foreign Trade Council, former Clinton Administration Undersecretary of Commerce Stapleton Roy, Kissinger Associates, former Ambassador to China Poppa, aka George H.
John Yoo Visiting Scholar, American Enterprise Institute NO Holding terrorist suspects who are arrested in the U.