The American Dream Downpayment Act (down-payment assistance for low- and moderate-income households) was signed into law in December 2003.
What does ADDA stand for?
ADDA stands for American Dream Downpayment Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADDA
We have 28 other meanings of ADDA in our Acronym Attic
- Average Daily Dose
- Average Drop Distance
- Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
- Additional Uniform Allowance
- Accidental Death, Dismemberment and Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity (also seen as ADD H)
- Attention Deficit Disorders with Hyperactivity
- Adipocyte Determination and Differentiation Factor 1
- Active Defense Decision Aid
- American Design Drafting Association
- Analogue Digital Digital Analogue
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America (Silver Spring, MD)
- Assistant District Director for Adjudications
- Associazione per la Difesa dei Diritti degli Animali
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- Attention Deficit Disorder in Adults
- Australian Database Development Association
- Automated Direct Debit Amendment and Cancellation Service
- Automatic Direct Debit Amendment and Cancellation System
- Automated Dredging and Disposal Alternatives Modeling System (US Army Corps of Engineers software program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003 The House Financial Services Committee (Michael Oxley, R-Ohio, chair.
In addition, last year The American Dream Downpayment Act was introduced by Reps.
The American Dream Downpayment Act will provide $200 million in grants in each year for the next two years to cover down payment and closing costs for low-income families that qualify for the program.