And Ranbir Sahni, a former airline pilot whose American Diversified Savings Bank funded windmill farms, chicken farms, and junk bonds, but never a single home loan.
What does ADSB stand for?
ADSB stands for American Diversified Savings Bank (Lodi, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADSB
We have 9 other meanings of ADSB in our Acronym Attic
- Air-Directed Surface-to-Air Missile
- Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (US DoD)
- Alcohol and Drug Safety Action Program
- Advanced Search and Rescue (course; National Association for Search and Rescue)
- Advanced Diagnostic Signal Analysis System
- AeroDynamic Sources for AutoSea (software package)
- Air-Derived Separation Assurance System
- Airworthiness Directive Support Action Team
- Abu Dhabi Ship Building
- Algoma District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Art Deco Society of Boston (Boston, MA)
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast (aviation surveillance)
- Association of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia
- Acrobatische Dans Sport Bond Nederland
- American Dorper Sheep Breeders' Society (Sumner, IA)
- Acquisition Data Systems Controller
- Active Directory Schema Classes (Microsoft)
- Active Duty Service Commitment
- Address Status Changed
- Adobe Document Structuring Conventions
Samples in periodicals archive:
The law firm O'Melveny & Meyers represented American Diversified Savings Bank in Stockton, California, in a real estate syndication.
Previously, Gibson served in a controller capacity with American Diversified Savings Bank.