Colgate-Palmolive Company has announced a multi-year educational collaboration with the American Diabetes Association (ADA).
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for American Diabetes Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Alpha Dressage Association (Florida)
- Alternate Delay Accumulation
- Alternative Discipline Agreement
- Alternative Distribution Alliance
- American Dairy Association
- American Dance Asylum
- American Dance Awards
- American Decency Association
- American Defense Agency (fictitious organization in novel by Dylan Diggs)
- American Dental Association
- American Dietetic Association
- Americans for Democratic Action
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (US)
- Amici dell'Arte (Italian: Friends of Art)
- Amiga Demoscene Archive
- Analog/Digital/Analog (audio CD format, recording/mixing/mastering)
- Analysis & Design of Algorithms
- Ancillary Data Access
- Angus Dortmans Associates, Inc (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Annual Diocesan Appeal
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the first time, an expert committee convened by the American Diabetes Association (ADA) advises that all people age 45 and older get tested for Type 2 diabetes, the more common form of the blood sugar disorder.