To the Officers, Trustees, Executive Director, Members, and Staff of the ADAA, and Honored Guests: It is a privilege to have been installed as the President of the American Dental Assistants Association.
What does ADAA stand for?
ADAA stands for American Dental Assistants Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADAA
We have 36 other meanings of ADAA in our Acronym Attic
- Average Daily Attendance
- Aviation Data and Analysis (system)
- Air Defense Artillery High Medium Air Defense
- Ada Joint Users Group (US DoD)
- Air Defense Artillery Short Range Air Defense
- Ada-Jovial Users Group
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, Autosomal Recessive, T Cell-Negative, B Cell-Negative, Nk Cell-Negative, Due to Adenosine Deaminase Deficiency
- Aberdeen and District Angling Association (Scotland)
- Adobe Design Achievement Awards
- Air Defense Artillery Association
- American Dodgeball Association of America (fictious organization from movie "Dodgeball")
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Art Dealers Association of America (since 1962; New York City, NY, USA)
- Associate Dean for Academic Affairs (various schools)
- Automobile Dealers Association of Alabama
- Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008
- Affiliated Distributed Active Archive Center
- American Dental Assistants Association Foundation
- Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines
- Agence de Déplacements et d'Aménagement des Alpes-Maritimes (French: Maritime Alps Travel and Planning Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Dental Assistants Association, which represents 250,000 dental assistants in the United States, has named Claudia D.
The American Dental Assistants Association The American Dental Assistants Association supports continuing education, research and scholarship programs in the field.
Similarly, components of the American Dental Assistants Association (ADAA) are also required to file in order to maintain compliance as a nonprofit entity.
It is a new year that brings with it a warm welcome to the Students of the American Dental Assistants Association (SADAA).
At the ADAA's 2011 Annual Session in Las Vegas, the House of Delegates approved new bylaws allowing students to be more involved and fully participate in the American Dental Assistants Association.
Become one of the proud, the many, become a full participating member of the American Dental Assistants Association.
She has received numerous professional awards, including the 2009 American Dental Assistants Association Foundation-Kay Mosley Distinguished Service Award; the 2006 American Dental Assistants Association/Colgate Pharmaceuticals Community Service Award; and the 2001-2002 Orlando Tech Teacher of the Year.