In 1973, after living in Amsterdam, he helped to found a dance collective called American Dance Asylum.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for American Dance Asylum
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Dressage Association (Canada)
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse (various meanings)
- Alert Dispersal Area
- All Disclaimers Apply
- Allowance for Doubtful Accounts (business accounting)
- Alpha Dressage Association (Florida)
- Alternate Delay Accumulation
- Alternative Discipline Agreement
- Alternative Distribution Alliance
- American Dairy Association
- American Dance Awards
- American Decency Association
- American Defense Agency (fictitious organization in novel by Dylan Diggs)
- American Dental Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Dietetic Association
- Americans for Democratic Action
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (US)
- Amici dell'Arte (Italian: Friends of Art)
- Amiga Demoscene Archive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jones, Arnie Zane, and I were dancing as the American Dance Asylum, Bill pushed relentlessly for the most rigorous investigation of the material.