Merrell & Partners American Dairy Association Mideast / CMA The Northeast Beef Promotion Initiative I Streetmarc Advertising, Marketing & Promotions California Agricultural Communications Coalition / AdFarm Nebraska Corn Board / David & Associates
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for American Dairy Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Dental Association
- Alberta Dressage Association (Canada)
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse (various meanings)
- Alert Dispersal Area
- All Disclaimers Apply
- Allowance for Doubtful Accounts (business accounting)
- Alpha Dressage Association (Florida)
- Alternate Delay Accumulation
- Alternative Discipline Agreement
- Alternative Distribution Alliance
- American Dance Asylum
- American Dance Awards
- American Decency Association
- American Defense Agency (fictitious organization in novel by Dylan Diggs)
- American Dental Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Dietetic Association
- Americans for Democratic Action
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (US)
- Amici dell'Arte (Italian: Friends of Art)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Dairy Association opposed the city's decision, arguing that milk consumption would decline and children would risk loss of calcium and other nutrients.
of Employees Agribusiness Clients: American Veterinary Medical Association (2009) Dairy One (2002); Fort Dodge Animal Health (1987); LELY (2006); Nutramax (2008): Veterinary News Network (2007); VPI Pet Insurance Producer-Funded Clients: American Dairy Association (1980); Mid-Atlantic Dairy Council (2007); National Dairy Council (2007); New York Center for Dairy Excellence (2008); New York Farm Viability Institute (2008) Professional Products Clients: Fort Dodge Animal Health (1987); VPI Pet Insurance (2009)
The organization manages the American Dairy Association, National Dairy Council and U.