His American dad Steve, 49, said from Florida: "I don't know why he didn't tell anybody about problems at home.
What does AD stand for?
AD stands for American Dad (TV show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AD
We have 84 other meanings of AD in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance for Democracy (Nigeria)
- Allocation Descriptor (OSTA universal disk format)
- alt.digitiser (newsgroup)
- Alternate Days
- Alternating Direct
- Alternating Directly
- Alternativa Demokratika/Alliance for Social Justice (Malta)
- Altium Designer
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amazing Designs (embroidery software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MacFarlane is also the creative force behind the long running animated TV series Family Guy and American Dad.
MacFarlane, 37, is also behind US cartoons American Dad and The Cleveland Show.
They started the trend back in the Sixties with The Flintstones, but these days you can barely turn on a digital channel without being confronted by episodes of Family Guy, American Dad or the all-conquering Simpsons.