What does ACGG stand for?
ACGG stands for American Custom Gunmakers' Guild
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ACGG in our Acronym Attic
- Art of Computer Game Design (book title)
- Academic Consortium for Global Education, Inc.
- Accreditation Council for Gynecologic Endoscopy
- Alpine Classic Glacier Express (Chur, Switzerland)
- Action Catholique Generale Feminine (French: Catholic Women's General; Catholic women's group; France)
- Africa Catalytic Growth Fund (various locations)
- Agricultural Credit Guarantee Fund (various locations)
- Alley, Clark, Greiwe & Fulmer (law firm; Tampa, FL)
- Australian Council of Genetics Foundation
- Ancient City Game Fish Association (St. Augustine, FL)
- American Conference of Governmental Hygienists
- array Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Aboriginal Contract Guarantee Instrument (Ontario, Canada)
- Advanced Computer-Generated Image
- Aecon Construction Group, Inc. (Quebec, Canada)
- Anybody Can Get It (dance group)
- Associate of the City and Guilds Institute (Graduate of Imperial College, London, England)
- Association Consulting Group, Inc. (management software)
- Asynchronous Common Gateway Interface (web-server extension)
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (Cincinnati, OH)