And while the 20-something's resume also includes a degree from the American Culinary Institute and stints at Tampa's Bern's Steakhouse and The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota, nowadays he'll happily prepare gourmet meals in a tiny condo kitchen.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for American Culinary Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 487 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- American College Institute (Izmir, Turkey high school)
- American Color Imaging (Cedar Falls, IA)
- American Combustion Industries Inc.
- American Competitiveness Initiative (US government)
- American Competitiveness Institute (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
- American Concrete Institute
- American Conference Institute (New York, NY)
- American Conservative Union (Alexandria, VA)
- American Consumer Institute
- American Credit Indemnity (insurance)
- Amherst Consulting Inc (South Portland, ME)
- Amicale Citroën Internationale (French car enthusiast association)
- Amplifier Control Inter-Communication
- Amplifier Control Intercommunications
- Anaemia of Chronic Inflammation
- Analytical Condition Inspection
- Andean Counterdrug Initiative
- Anderson Cancer Institute (Savannah, GA)
- Anderson Cascade Impactor (medical equipment)
- Anello Consulting Inc (Cocoa, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Culinary Institute (ACI) is an independent chef-based organization that helps people realize the highest level of food enjoyment by identifying best tasting products for both the consumer and professional kitchens.
Two groups of 25 students will take a 12-week course at the American Culinary Institute.
The American Culinary Institute recently announced Swissmar as an American Culinary Award Winner and recipient of an Award of Excellence for the Alpenrost Coffee Roaster.
For its Accutuff 34040 digital thermometer, Atkins Temptec has received an Award of Excellence from the American Culinary Institute.