It is accredited by the American Culinary Federation Educational Institute Accrediting Commission, and students have the opportunity to earn certification.
What does ACFEI stand for?
ACFEI stands for American Culinary Federation Educational Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACFEI
- Advisory Centre for Education (UK)
- American College of Forensic Examiners (now American College of Forensic Examiners International; ACFEI)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Asian Consumer and Family Economics Association
- Adult Community and Further Education Board (Australia)
- Alaska Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission
- Adult, Community and Further Education Division (Victoria, Australia)
- Appui Conseil Femmes Environnement Développement (French: Women Environment Development Support Council)
- Advisory Council on Food and Environmental Hygiene (Hong Kong)
- American College of Forensic Examiners International
- Analytical Color Fluorescence Electron Microscope
- Asian Canadians for Equal Marriage (est. 2004)
- Alliance for a Cavity-Free Future (international dental health group)
- American Conservation Film Festival (Shepherdstown, WV)
- American Culinary Federation Foundation, Inc.
- Armored Core: Formula Front (video game)
- Aruba College Fair Foundation
- Asian Christian Faculty Fellowship
- Association Chrétienne Francaise et de pays Francophones (France)
- Atlantic Coast Functional Foods (China)