VRG Food Service Advisor Nancy Berkoff, RD, EdD, CCE, presented an eight-hour education management workshop in Seattle at the American Culinary Federations Western Regional Conference for culinary educators.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for American Culinary Federation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- Alternate Command Facility
- Alternative Care Facility
- Ambulatory Care Facility
- American Canine Foundation
- American Checker Federation
- American Chestnut Foundation
- American Cinema Foundation
- American Communications Foundation
- American Composers Forum
- American Crossword Federation
- Amorphous Carbon Fluoride
- Analysis, Correlation, and Fusion (Air Space Ops Ctr)
- Anarchist Communist Federation
- Angular Correlation Function
- Animal Care Foundation (various locations)
- Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Antecubital Fossa (elbow anatomy)
- Antenna Calibration Facility (Air Force Space Command)
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Anti-coalition Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
Craft beer, signature cocktails and organic wine are key trends, according to an NRA survey of more than 1,000 American Culinary Federation member chefs.
I decided I was going to enter the American Culinary Federation contest seriously," said chef Clifford, "so I wanted to have a gold-medal winning ale on my side.
Since then, the American Culinary Federation has accredited 120 postsecondary culinary arts programs and is now in the process of validating secondary (high school) vocational programs.
Weimar is the first vegan culinary institute to apply for American Culinary Federation accreditation.