New York (CruiseGuide - Cruising News) Oct 21, 2012 American Cruise Lines American Cruise Lines announced record sales in August, September and October, creating what it calls a OPre-Wave Season.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for American Cruise Lines (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- Allis Chalmers Lepol (kiln)
- Allowable Cabin Load
- Allowable Cargo Load
- Allowable Combat Load
- Allowance Components List
- Alpine Club de Luxembourg (French; Luxembourg car club)
- Alternate Concentration Limit
- American Church Lists (religious marketing)
- American Classical League
- American Consultants League
- Amherst College Library (Amherst, MA)
- Analog Configuration Line
- Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
- Annuaire des Collectivités Locales (French: Directory of Local Government)
- Antenna Center Line
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (connective tissue of the knee; common injury)
- Anthroponotic Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- Anti Communist League
- Anti-Cardiolipin (Antibody)
- Anti-Collision Lighting
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York (AirGuide - Destination News North America) Oct 21, 2012 American Cruise Lines American Cruise Lines announced record sales in August, September and October, creating what it calls a OPre-Wave Season.
North American cruise lines boast that they have transported and entertained more than 90 million people, while a 2004 study sponsored by Cruise Lines International found that nearly 30 million Americans are likely to cruise within the next three years.
The North American cruise lines, representing 68 percent of the world's cruise capacity, spent $717 million on food and beverages in the United States in 1999.
That may help explain why more businesses are hosting meetings and incentives at sea, says James Godsman, president of Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), a non-profit organization representing 25 major North American cruise lines.