Nilson from Masrud Farm in Petersham brushes an American cream draft horse as the horse stays close to her 2-week-old colt.
What does ACDH stand for?
ACDH stands for American Cream Draft Horse (horse breed)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACDH
We have 1 other meaning of ACDH in our Acronym Attic
- Austin Cosplay Defense Force (gaming)
- American College Dance Festival Association (Rockville, MD)
- A Cause Des Garçons (French song)
- Angel City Derby Girls (Los Angeles, California female flat-track roller derby league)
- Association of Consumer Direct Grocers (food)
- Augmented Control Dependence Graph
- "Acquired" Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
- 3-Hydroxy-Acyl-CoA (Coenzyme A)-Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
- A-Chain Deficit Hypothesis (linguistics)
- Allen County Department of Health (Indiana)
- Attitude Control and Data Handling (Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems)
- American Cream Draft Horse Association
- Aspergillus Cytoplasmic Dynein Heavy Chain
- Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
- African Centre for Democracy and Human Rights Studies
- Allegheny County Department of Human Services (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Arlington County Department of Human Services (Virginia)
- Agence Canadienne de Développement International (Canadian International Development Agency)
- Agentiei Canadiene de Dezvoltare Internationala (Romanian)
- Agricultural Cooperative Development International
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have laws to protect the spotted owl but nothing to protect the fewer than 200 Florida Cracker cattle, American Cream draft horses, or red wattle hogs registered in this country each year, all breeds originating right here in America.