The American Council on Exercise (ACE) agrees, pointing out that beginners need a solid level of fitness before starting any martial arts workout.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for American Council on Exercise
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1418 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- America's Cash Express
- American Cheer Elite (cheerleading camp)
- American Cinema Editors
- American Coalition for Ethanol
- American Coaster Enthusiasts
- American College of Endocrinology
- American College of Epidemiology
- American Commodity Exchange (stock exchange)
- American Contracting Exchange Inc.
- American Council on Education
- American Craft Endeavors
- American Craft Enterprises Inc
- American Cultural Exchange
- Americans Communicating Electronically
- Americans for Constitutional Enforcement
- Amex Commodities Exchange
- Amherst Chamber Ensembles
- Ammunition, Casualty, and Equipment
- AMRAAM Captive Equipment
- Amstelveen College Class of Excellence (Netherlands)