What does ACCPPS stand for?
ACCPPS stands for American Council of Certified Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Account Pseudonym Address (full electronic address for the Account Pseudonym (Jordan)
- Accreditation Council for Canadian Physiotherapy Academic Programs (London, Ontario)
- Accrediting Commission for Community and Precollegiate Arts Schools
- Air Combat Command Policy Directive
- Active Component Common Personnel Data System (US DoD)
- Advisory Committee on Consumer Products and the Environment (UK)
- American Center for Continuing Professional Education (est. 1991)
- Associazione Corridori Ciclisti Professionisti Italiani (Italian: Italian Professional Racing Cyclists Association; Italy)
- Analytic Center Cutting-Plane Method
- Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum with Peripheral Neuropathy
- Adjacent Channel Coupled Power Ratio
- Account Pseudonym (Jordan, defining name for banking accounts)
- Accelerating Catholic Church Reform
- Activated Carbon Catalytic Reduction
- Advanced Collaboration Consulting Resources (South Carolina)
- Advanced Customer Care and Retention (Invensys Development Centre; Singapore)
- Airborne Cloud Characterization Radar
- Aluminum Conductor Composite-Reinforced (3M)
- American Chamber of Commerce Resources (Chicago, IL)