What does ACACN stand for?
ACACN stands for American Council of Applied Clinical Nutrition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACACN
- Australia-China Agricultural Cooperation Agreement (agriculture, fishing and forestry agreement)
- Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Certification Authorities (secondary education)
- Acetyl Coenzyme A Carboxylase Beta
- Association des Cartotheques et Archives Cartographiques du Canada (French: Association of Canadian Map Libraries and Archives)
- American College of Addictionology and Compulsive Disorders
- Advisory Council for Adult and Continuing Education (UK)
- Advanced Computer Architecture and Compilation for Embedded Systems
- African Centre for Arts, Culture and Heritage Studies (University of South Africa)
- A Consortium for the Application of Climate Impact Assessments
- Arid Climate, Adaptation and Cultural Innovation in Africa (Cologne, Germany)
- Avaya Certified Associate Communication Networking
- American Chiropractic Association Council on Occupational Health
- Army Command & Area Communications System
- Association of Car Accounting and Car Service Officers
- Applied Chemometrics Analytical Chemistry and Sampling Research Group (Aalborg University Esbjerg)
- Agente Comercial a Caballo y Mula (Spanish: Commercial Agent on Horseback or Mule)
- Abyei Community Action for Development
- Acadia National Park (US National Park Service)