The American Council for Construction Education (ACCE), the accreditation body for construction programs in the United States, encourages the use of a concluding course, project, or exam that demonstrates the student's knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge.
What does ACCE stand for?
ACCE stands for American Council for Construction Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCE
We have 67 other meanings of ACCE in our Acronym Attic
- Active Calcium Carbonate Equivalent
- Ada Compiler Capability Evaluation
- Advanced Collection & Control Element
- Advisory Committee on Chemicals
- AFCEA Computing Conference & Exposition
- Air Combat Command Enterprise
- Air Component Coordination Element
- American Chamber of Commerce Executives
- American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt (est. 1981)
- American College of Clinical Engineering
- Annual Call Center Expo
- Appeals, Counsel, Collection and Examination
- Association des Cinémathèques de la Communauté Européenne (Association of Filmarchives of the European Community)
- Association of Certified Charted Economists (American Academy of Financial Management)
- Association of Chinese Canadian Entrepreneurs (Canada)
- Association of Community and Continuing Education
- Association of County Chief Executives (UK)
- Atlantic Circulation and Climate Experiment
- Australian Council for Computers in Education
- Award for Call Center Excellence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, community-college course offerings accredited by the American Council for Construction Education offer programs in construction science, construction management and construction technology.