The CEO of the American Corn Growers Association (ACGA), Larry Mitchell, declared that American agricultural subsidies of $20 billion a year were 'critically wrong'.
What does ACGA stand for?
ACGA stands for American Corn Growers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACGA
We have 24 other meanings of ACGA in our Acronym Attic
- Auxiliary Coastguard
- Aviation Capital Group (Newport Beach, CA)
- Aviation Consulting Group, LLC (Ormond Beach, Florida)
- Azeri Chirag Gunashli Field (Caspian Sea oil field)
- Adjusted Clinical Groups - Predictive Model (Johns Hopkins software)
- Advisory Committee on Governance and Accountability
- African Caribbean Golf Association
- ALEAP Credit Guarantee Association
- American Carnival Glass Association
- American Community Gardening Association
- American Council on Gift Annuities
- American Cranberry Growers Association
- American Cut Glass Association
- An Comunn Gaidhealach - America
- Arizona Cattle Growers Association
- Asian Corporate Governance Association
- Association of Clay and Glass Artists
- Australian Cashmere Growers Association (Kerryville, NSW, Australia)
- Australian Climbing Gyms Association
- Australian Commercial Galleries Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even if price supports were eliminated entirely, says Larry Mitchell, CEO of the American Corn Growers Association in Washington, D.
1: American Corn Growers Association Convention, Charleston, S.
The American Corn Growers Association (ACGA) reports that over half of the elevators surveyed last fall are requiring segregation of GMOs from non-GMO varieties either upon arrival at the elevator or on the farm.
Mandatory labeling would have shown consumers the food production and processing industry has nothing to hide," Gary Goldberg, chief executive officer of the American Corn Growers Association, said in a statement.