lt;p>Google's expanding online empire creates not only privacy questions, but antitrust ones as well, said Steve Pociask, president of the American Consumer Institute Center for Citizen Research, a think tank that has been critical of Google in the past.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for American Consumer Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 486 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- American Cinema International (entertainment company; Van Nuys, CA)
- American Cleaning Institute (formerly Soap and Detergent Association)
- American College Institute (Izmir, Turkey high school)
- American Color Imaging (Cedar Falls, IA)
- American Combustion Industries Inc.
- American Competitiveness Initiative (US government)
- American Competitiveness Institute (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
- American Concrete Institute
- American Conference Institute (New York, NY)
- American Conservative Union (Alexandria, VA)
- American Credit Indemnity (insurance)
- American Culinary Institute
- Amherst Consulting Inc (South Portland, ME)
- Amicale Citroën Internationale (French car enthusiast association)
- Amplifier Control Inter-Communication
- Amplifier Control Intercommunications
- Anaemia of Chronic Inflammation
- Analytical Condition Inspection
- Andean Counterdrug Initiative
- Anderson Cancer Institute (Savannah, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 2007 American Consumer Institute study, Broadband Services: Economic and Environmental Benefits, found the following major reductions are possible over 10 years: --Telecommuting reduces office space and car commutes, saving 588 million tons of emissions.