Organized by the American Conservative Union, the annual meeting is a showcase for the party's election hopefuls.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for American Conservative Union (Alexandria, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 487 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- American Chemical, Inc. (Texas and Minnesota)
- American Cinema International (entertainment company; Van Nuys, CA)
- American Cleaning Institute (formerly Soap and Detergent Association)
- American College Institute (Izmir, Turkey high school)
- American Color Imaging (Cedar Falls, IA)
- American Combustion Industries Inc.
- American Competitiveness Initiative (US government)
- American Competitiveness Institute (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
- American Concrete Institute
- American Conference Institute (New York, NY)
- American Consumer Institute
- American Credit Indemnity (insurance)
- American Culinary Institute
- Amherst Consulting Inc (South Portland, ME)
- Amicale Citroën Internationale (French car enthusiast association)
- Amplifier Control Inter-Communication
- Amplifier Control Intercommunications
- Anaemia of Chronic Inflammation
- Analytical Condition Inspection
- Andean Counterdrug Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is also suing the American Conservative Union for republishing various clips featuring Gingrich and the 'Eye of the Tiger' song without permission.
Don Devine, a vice chair of the American Conservative Union who led a coalition of 30 fiscal conservative groups opposed to the bill, called the scenario a "lobbyist's dream.