3], the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) threshold limit value ceiling (TLV-C) is 0.
What does ACGIH stand for?
ACGIH stands for American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (Cincinnati, OH)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACGIH
We have 7 other meanings of ACGIH in our Acronym Attic
- American Custom Gunmakers' Guild
- American Conference of Governmental Hygienists
- array Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Aboriginal Contract Guarantee Instrument (Ontario, Canada)
- Advanced Computer-Generated Image
- Aecon Construction Group, Inc. (Quebec, Canada)
- Anybody Can Get It (dance group)
- Associate of the City and Guilds Institute (Graduate of Imperial College, London, England)
- Association Consulting Group, Inc. (management software)
- Asynchronous Common Gateway Interface (web-server extension)
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists, Inc.
- Association of Chiefs of General Internal Medicine
- Arts Council of Greater Kalamazoo (Michigan)
- Absolute Capital Group Limited (Australia)
- Agnew Consulting Group Limited (Canada)
- Alternative County Government Law
- American Canadian Grand Lodge (Brotherhood of Freemasons)
- Arch Capital Group Ltd.
- Automobile Corporation of Goa Limited
- Advisory Council on Gay and Lesbian Issues
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's when the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists recommended a 1mg/[m.
EPA 2001), and also lower than the standards set by the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH 2000), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA 1999), and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH 1997).
The American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) says that the `Effective remediation of water-damaged or microbially contaminated buildings involves: * the use of appropriate techniques to promote rapid drying, and; * complete removal of contaminated materials rather than the application of biocides without these steps' (ACGIH Bioaerosols: Assessment and Control - publication #3180).
The federal agency said it is considering establishing new, lower limits for exposure to the metal based in part on a recent announcement by the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists.
The American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists has decided to review the MOCA classification because of a National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health study linking MOCA with bladder cancer in humans.
The American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists defines a concentration of 0.