The American Composers Forum will take on AMC's former membership services, addressing the stated desire of composers across the country for a single comprehensive membership resource.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for American Composers Forum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- All Chiru Fans
- Alliance for Children and Families (merger of FSA and NAHSC)
- Alternate Command Facility
- Alternative Care Facility
- Ambulatory Care Facility
- American Canine Foundation
- American Checker Federation
- American Chestnut Foundation
- American Cinema Foundation
- American Communications Foundation
- American Crossword Federation
- American Culinary Federation
- Amorphous Carbon Fluoride
- Analysis, Correlation, and Fusion (Air Space Ops Ctr)
- Anarchist Communist Federation
- Angular Correlation Function
- Animal Care Foundation (various locations)
- Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Antecubital Fossa (elbow anatomy)
- Antenna Calibration Facility (Air Force Space Command)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Huysmans, Olivier Messiaen, and Malcolm McLaren, to be presented in part by the American Composers Forum this fall--and Funhouse--which will reference both the Stooges album of the same name as well as the fun-house setting in Orson Welles's Lady from Shanghai, and will be performed during the Getty-sponsored Pacific Standard Time festival.
Two examples of ensemble initiatives are New York City's New Music for Young Ensembles commissioning program, and the national Bandquest program, a project of American Composers Forum, with national offices in St.
They will also want to listen to Partch compact discs recentl y issued by CRI and American Composers Forum.