52) See HR 5095, American Competitiveness and Corporate Accountability Act of 2002; StaffoftheJoint Committee on Taxation's Description of the Small Business and Farm Economic Recovery Act (JCX-88-02, 9/17/02); see also S.
What does ACCAA stand for?
ACCAA stands for American Competitiveness and Corporate Accountability Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of ACCAA in our Acronym Attic
- Associated Communications Companies of America
- Association Communale de Chasse Agréée (France)
- Association of Certified Corporate Accountants
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Hong Kong
- Association of County Commissions of Alabama
- Australasian Cemeteries and Crematoria Association (est. 1985)
- Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (Melbourne, Australia)
- Automatic Cloud Cover Assessment
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America - Arizona
- Arizona Community College Athletic Conference
- Atlantic Coast Christian Athletic Conference
- Awdurdod Cymwysterau, Cwricwlwm ac Asesu Cymru (Qualifications, Curriculum and Assessment Authority for Wales)
- Advanced Computing Center for the Arts and Design (The College of the Arts; Ohio State University)
- Advisory Committee on Climate Applications and Data
- Atlantic Canada Craft Awards of Excellence (Atlantic Craft Show; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Addison County Community Action Group (Vermont)
- Academic Consortium for Complementary and Alternative Health Care
- Alameda Contra Costa Athletic League (California)
- Accommodation Amenities (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Competitiveness and Corporate Accountability Act of 2002 (HR 5095) was introduced in July by House Ways and Means Committee Chairman William Thomas (R-Calif.