The following year we brought in another good group of freshmen and we made the American Collegiate Hockey Association playoffs held in Chicago last year.
What does ACHA stand for?
ACHA stands for American Collegiate Hockey Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHA
We have 30 other meanings of ACHA in our Acronym Attic
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Act (Australia)
- Adelaide Community Health Alliance (Australia)
- African Canadian Heritage Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (Florida)
- Air-Conduction Hearing Aid (device)
- Allegheny County Housing Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- American Catholic Historical Association (Washington, DC)
- American College Health Association
- American College of Healthcare Architects
- American College of Hospital Administrators
- Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis (mathematical journal)
- Associate Commissioner for Health Affairs
- Association for Communal Harmony in Asia
- Australian Community Health Association
- Atlantic County Healing Arts Institute (New Jersey)
- Asian Community Health Action Network
- African Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Partnerships (Gaborone, Botswana)
- Asociacion Chilena de Agencias de Publicidad
- Association des Centres Hospitaliers et d'Accueil Privés du Québec
- Alberta Child Health Benefit (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The schools are part of the American Collegiate Hockey Association, which was created in 1991 and now has five divisions with more than 375 teams.