Pichini also is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers and the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, and served as the Academy's first woman President during 2011-2012.
What does ACTL stand for?
ACTL stands for American College of Trial Lawyers (Irvine, California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACTL
We have 23 other meanings of ACTL in our Acronym Attic
- Aerosol and Chemical Transport in Tropical Convection (Natural Environment Research Council; UK)
- Association for Community Training and Initiative Voluntary Education (Pakistan)
- Atrial Fibrillation Clopidogrel Trial with Irbesartan for Prevention of Vascular Events
- Association of Canadian Teachers in Japan
- Australian Coalition for Transitional Justice in East Timor
- Abbortsford Christ the King Community Church (Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada)
- Access Carrier Terminal Location
- Access Customer's Terminal Location (US West)
- Actel (stock symbol)
- Activation Library
- Amsterdam Centre for Tax Law (Netherlands)
- Association Cultural Turkey-Luxembourg
- Automated Compatibility Test Laboratory
- Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Colleges for Tutoring and Learning Assistance (est. 1973; California)
- ACT (Australian Capital Territory) Land Information Forum
- Australia-China Trade Liaison Office (Hawker, Australia)
- Activated Clotting Time Loading Dose Response Ratio
- Active Loopback (Telabs)
- Activate Logical Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American College of Trial Lawyers, considered to be the premier professional organization of preeminent trial lawyers in the United States and Canada, recently appointed James M.
Michael Harvell has become a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
He has been inducted into the American College of Trial Lawyers and the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, as well as the National Judicial College, a select assembly of legal and corporate leaders from across the country dedicated to furthering the education and training of judges.
The Latimer tribute will be presented jointly by The Florida Bar and the American College of Trial Lawyers.
Exxon knew Hazelwood had an alcohol problem," O'Neill told the American College of Trial Lawyers in a 2002 speech outlining the legal odyssey of the Exxon case.