Two leading commercial real estate attorneys will offer suggestions on dealing with troubled loans during a webinar sponsored by the American College of Real Estate Lawyers and the national Mortgage Bankers Association.
What does ACREL stand for?
ACREL stands for American College of Real Estate Lawyers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian Cooperative Research Centre for Renewable Energy
- Authorization and Call Routing Equipment
- Automatic Checkout & Readiness Equipment
- Automatic Climatological Recording Equipment
- Average Crop Revenue Election (USDA)
- Advocacy Committee for Racial Ethnic Concerns (Presbyterian Church, USA)
- Alameda County Regional Emergency Communications Center (California)
- Aston Centre for Research in Experimental Finance
- Association of Certified Real Estate Investors, LLC (Orlando, FL)
- Accountable Classified Removable Media
- Australian Citizens Radio Emergency Monitors (Australia)
- Automated Computerized Rat Eater Meter
- Association pour la Création et la Recherche Electroacoustiques du Québec (French: Quebec Association for Electroacoustic Research and Creation; Quebec, Canada)
- Academic Curriculum Review and Evaluation System (community colleges, Phoenix, AZ)
- Airborne Communication Relay Station
- American Civil Rights Education Services
- Amplification Created Restriction Enzyme Site
- Anderson Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. (Plano, TX)
- ASET Cumulative Reporting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a member of the Connecticut and Massachusetts Bar Associations, as well as the Association of Life Insurance Counsel, the American College of Investment Counsel, and the American College of Real Estate Lawyers.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] He is a member of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers and, since 1997, has chaired the Practising Law Institute's annual two-day seminar on commercial real estate financing and troubled loans.