He is a fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians.
What does ACFP stand for?
ACFP stands for American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACFP
We have 12 other meanings of ACFP in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Car Fleet Operators (UK)
- Australian Catholic Film Office (now Australian Catholic Office for Film and Broadcasting)
- Australian Council for Overseas Aid
- Asian Cultural Forum on Development
- Action for Development (Uganda)
- Asociación de Comunidades Forestales de Peten (Spanish: Association of Forest Communities of Petén; Petén; Guatemala)
- Abundant Common Frequent Occasional Rare (species rating scale in ecology)
- Albanian Center for Oriental Studies (est. 2007)
- Advanced Care Flight Paramedic
- Advanced Computer Flight Plan
- Army Congressional Fellowship Program
- Association of Chinese Finance Professionals
- Association of Christian Fighter Pilots
- Atlantic City Free Public Library
- Aircraft Catastrophic Failure Prevention Program (Federal Aviation Administration)
- Advanced Computer Flight Planning System
- Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (est. 1935)
- Advisory Committee on Fisheries Research
- Airport Concession Fee Recovery (car rental fee; Australia and New Zealand)
- Alachua County Fire Rescue (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
James Lally, DO, MMM, CPE, FACPE, FACOFP, was honored recently with Fellow status in the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians.