In mid-March, 200 leaders from the mental health and substance use care communities gathered in Santa Fe, New Mexico, for the Annual American College of Mental Health Administration (ACMHA) Summit.
What does ACMHA stand for?
ACMHA stands for American College of Mental Health Administration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACMHA
- Atlantic Coast Media Group (New Jersey)
- Association for Computing Machinery Geographic Information Systems
- Absolute Capital Management Holdings (Cayman Islands)
- Actual Cubic Meters Per Hour
- Adams County Memorial Hospital (Friendship, WI)
- Advisory Committee on Minority Health (US DHHS)
- Armstrong Center for Medicine and Health (Kittanning, PA)
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital (Kittanning, PA)
- Australian Commerce and Mortgage Holdings Limited (Australia)
- African-Caribbean Mental Health Association (UK)
- Association of Community Mental Health Authorities (Albuquerque, NM)
- Association of Community Mental Health Boards
- Academy of Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- Adams Community Mental Health Center (Colorado)
- Advisory Committee on Managed Health Care (California)
- African and Caribbean Mental Health Commission (London, England, UK)
- Associate Clinical Mental Health Counselor (Utah)
- Association of Community Mental Health Centers of Kansas, Inc.
- Advanced Centers for Mental Health Disparities Research
- Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (Deakin West ACT, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next year, the American College of Mental Health Administration will focus its annual Santa Fe Summit on behavioral healthcare-primary care integration.