Betsy Weiner, Brentwood, TN, was elected to membership in the American College of Medical Informatics (ACMI).
What does ACMI stand for?
ACMI stands for American College of Medical Informatics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACMI
We have 36 other meanings of ACMI in our Acronym Attic
- Androscoggin County, Maine Historical Society
- Apalachee Community Mental Health Services (Florida)
- Asian Community Mental Health Services
- Adolescent Community Mental Health Team (UK)
- Active CounterMeasures Instructional
- Adult Children of the Mentally Ill
- Advanced Custom Made Implants (University Hospital, Pellenberg, Belgium; hip prostheses)
- Agents Chargés d'une Mission d'Inspection (French)
- Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation
- Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and Insurance (wet lease)
- American College of Medical Informatimusicology (blog)
- American Community Mutual Insurance (Michigan)
- American Cystoscope Makers, Inc.
- Arlington Community Media Incorporated (Arlington, MA)
- Art & Creative Materials Institute
- Associate, Chartered Management Institute (UK)
- Association of Christians Ministering among Internationals
- Assocostruttori Chiusure e Meccanismi Italia (Association of Italian Manufacturers of Doors and their Components)
- Australian Center for the Moving Image
- Automatic Crystallographic Map Interpretation (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also is a member of the American Health Information Community's Quality Workgroup and a fellow in the American College of Medical Informatics.