95 Hardcover American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine series R853 The first edition of this reference was published in two volumes titled Biology and Management (1995) and Diseases (1998).
What does ACLAM stand for?
ACLAM stands for American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of ACLAM in our Acronym Attic
- Attach-to-Close Locator Algorithm
- Australian Council of Livestock Agents
- Automobile Claim Law Associate (insurance)
- Área de Conservación la Amistad-Caribe (Spanish: La Amistad Conservation Area-Caribbean; Costa Rica)
- Asian Conference on Lactic Acid Bacteria
- American Committee on Laboratory Animal Diseases
- Advisory Council on Latin American and Iberian Information Resources (UK)
- Airborne Coherent Lidar for Advanced In-Flight Measurements
- Association of Commonwealth Literature and Language (Studies)
- Association for Commonwealth Literature and Language Studies (UK)
- Allied Command Atlantic (NATO)
- Association de Coordination de Lieux d'accueil Aux Personnes Agées (French: Coordinating Association of Home Sites for the Elderly; France)
- Australasian Cleft Lip and Palate Association
- Andean Center for Latin American Studies (Quito, Ecuador)
- Assured Calibration and Laboratory Accreditation Select Services (Arlington, VA)
- After Church Lunch Bunch (various locations)
- All Children Left Behind (satire)
- Appraiser Certification and Licensure Board (Salem, OR)
- Arts Council for Long Beach (California)
- Association of Connecticut Library Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
from the Ohio State University, and is board certified by the American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine.
Huff's dissertation research was supported by a Comparative Medicine Training Grant from the NIH (RR07038) and a grant from the American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine.