Kurt is a Board Certified Healthcare Architect and a founding member of the American College of Healthcare Architects.
What does ACHA stand for?
ACHA stands for American College of Healthcare Architects
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHA
We have 30 other meanings of ACHA in our Acronym Attic
- Average Call Handle (time; call center metric)
- Adult Care Home Personal Care (Medicaid level)
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Act (Australia)
- Adelaide Community Health Alliance (Australia)
- African Canadian Heritage Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (Florida)
- Air-Conduction Hearing Aid (device)
- Allegheny County Housing Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- American Catholic Historical Association (Washington, DC)
- American College Health Association
- American College of Hospital Administrators
- American Collegiate Hockey Association
- Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis (mathematical journal)
- Associate Commissioner for Health Affairs
- Association for Communal Harmony in Asia
- Australian Community Health Association
- Atlantic County Healing Arts Institute (New Jersey)
- Asian Community Health Action Network
- African Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Partnerships (Gaborone, Botswana)
- Asociacion Chilena de Agencias de Publicidad
Samples in periodicals archive:
As Kathy Oddenino describes in Healing Ourselves, there are five basic tenets to success: commitment, communication, cooperation, compassion, Resources for hiring an architect If you go back to your Internet search engine and type in "healthcare architects," "healthcare interior designers," and "design for aging," you'll find the following results: the American College of Healthcare Architects (ACHA), the American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers (AAHID), and the Design for Aging (DFA) knowledge center, which is a subset of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) that focuses on designing environments for seniors.
American College of Healthcare Architects Timothy Rommel is a key member of Cannon Design's Healthcare practice and has worked as a healthcare architect for more than 20 years.