And, of course, president and CEO of the American College of Health Care Administrators, a position that she has held for five years this upcoming July--a position she confesses would be difficult to perform adequately if not for her diverse background in long-term care.
What does ACHCA stand for?
ACHCA stands for American College of Health Care Administrators
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHCA
We have 2 other meanings of ACHCA in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Centres Hospitaliers et d'Accueil Privés du Québec
- Alberta Child Health Benefit (Canada)
- Annapolis Community Health Board (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Association of Canadian Home-Based Education
- Access Community Health Centers (Madison, WI)
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care (est. 1985; Raleigh, NC)
- All Ceylon Hindu Congress (Sri Lanka)
- American Canine Hybrid Club
- Appalachian Community Health Center (West Virginia)
- Arts Council of Hillsborough County (Florida)
- Australian Catholic Health Care Association (name changed to Catholic Health Australia)
- Association of Community Health Councils for England and Wales (United Kingdom)
- Advanced Course on Human Computer Interaction
- Adult Care Home Case Management (US)
- Alameda County Health Care Services (California)
- Australian Council on Health Care Standards
- Academic Center for Human Development (Israel)
- Acute Coronary Heart Disease
- Acyanotic Congenital Heart Disease
- Ada County Highway District (Idaho, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A leadership council was formed in late February by four long-term care professional organizations for the purpose of defining and meeting quality standards for long-term care facilities, according to an American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) press release.
Tucker, CAE, president and CEO, American College of Health Care Administrators, Alexandria, Virginia.
She has been in association management since 1980, serving in executive capacities for the Association of University Programs in Health Administration, American College of Health Care Administrators, and the American Society for Psychoprophylaxis in Obstetrics/LAMAZE.
The American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) is an approved provider of both NAB/NCERS (National Continuing Education Reviewers Service) administrator continuing education, and nursing CNE under the Virginia Nurses Association/ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center).