He is a fellow in the American College of Epidemiology and in the Collegium Ramazzini.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for American College of Epidemiology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Center for Education
- Alternative Cooperative Education
- Alternative Curriculum in Education
- Alternatives for Community and Environment
- America's Cash Express
- American Cheer Elite (cheerleading camp)
- American Cinema Editors
- American Coalition for Ethanol
- American Coaster Enthusiasts
- American College of Endocrinology
- American Commodity Exchange (stock exchange)
- American Contracting Exchange Inc.
- American Council on Education
- American Council on Exercise
- American Craft Endeavors
- American Craft Enterprises Inc
- American Cultural Exchange
- Americans Communicating Electronically
- Americans for Constitutional Enforcement
- Amex Commodities Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
His "lifetime achievement" awards include the Duncan Clark Award of the Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine in 1994, and the Abraham Lilienfeld Award of the American College of Epidemiology in 1997.
Jenkins has held leadership positions in the American Public Health Association, the American College of Epidemiology, and the American Statistical Association.
She is on the editorial boards of the American Journal of Epidemiology and the Journal of Children's Health and is a fellow of the American College of Epidemiology.