Charney is also a fellow in the American College of Construction Lawyers and a member of Associated General Contractors of America.
What does ACCL stand for?
ACCL stands for American College of Construction Lawyers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCL
We have 30 other meanings of ACCL in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Calcio Calsonic Kansei
- Asociace Ceskych Cestovnich Kancelari A Agentur (Czech: Association of Czech Travel Agencies)
- Associated Car Clubs of Kansas City (Missouri)
- AIDS Committee of Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo and Area (Ontario, Canada)
- Academic Complex Computer Lab
- Accelrys, Inc. (stock symbol; San Diego, CA)
- Accreditation Council for Clinical Lipidology (Allied Health Certification Program)
- American Canadian Caribbean Line
- American Caribbean Cruise Line
- Amway China Co Limited
- Association Camping-Car Liberté (French: Liberty Camping Car Association)
- Auckland Charter Centre Limited (New Zealand)
- Australian Centre for Clinician Leadership
- Automotive Coaches and Components Limited (India)
- American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America
- Ancient Coin Club of Los Angeles
- A Connectionist Child Language Development and Imitation Model
- Advanced Concurrent Constraint Languages Application, Implementation, and Methodology
- Alameda County Collaborative for Learning and Instruction in Mathematics (Hayward, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Admitted to The Florida Bar in 1965, he is a founding fellow of the American College of Construction Lawyers, is a past member of the Bar Board of Governors and chair of a Bar Grievance Committee.