The website was developed by a coalition of three national associations--the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation, the American College of Clinical Engineering, and the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society--which recently formed the CE-IT Community.
What does ACCE stand for?
ACCE stands for American College of Clinical Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCE
We have 67 other meanings of ACCE in our Acronym Attic
- Active Calcium Carbonate Equivalent
- Ada Compiler Capability Evaluation
- Advanced Collection & Control Element
- Advisory Committee on Chemicals
- AFCEA Computing Conference & Exposition
- Air Combat Command Enterprise
- Air Component Coordination Element
- American Chamber of Commerce Executives
- American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt (est. 1981)
- American Council for Construction Education
- Annual Call Center Expo
- Appeals, Counsel, Collection and Examination
- Association des Cinémathèques de la Communauté Européenne (Association of Filmarchives of the European Community)
- Association of Certified Charted Economists (American Academy of Financial Management)
- Association of Chinese Canadian Entrepreneurs (Canada)
- Association of Community and Continuing Education
- Association of County Chief Executives (UK)
- Atlantic Circulation and Climate Experiment
- Australian Council for Computers in Education