The American College of Civil Trial Mediators (ACCTM; Orlando, FL) has begun the publication of the "American Journal of Mediation," an annual journal focusing on ethical and professionals standards of mediation practice and the growth and efficacy of alternative dispute resolution systems.
What does ACCTM stand for?
ACCTM stands for American College of Civil Trial Mediators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ACCTM in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Challenge Course Technology
- Association of Community College Trustees
- Atlanta Center for Cognitive Therapy
- Analytical Chemistry Consulting and Training Associates, Inc.
- Ashe County Christmas Tree Association
- Association of Counseling Center Training Agencies
- Association of Canadian Corporations in Translation and Interpretation
- Australian Centre for Clinical Terminology and Information (Centre for Health Service Development; University of Wollongong; Australia)
- Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association (California)
- Acoustic Command and Control Track
- Association for Christian Conferences Teaching and Service (Denver, CO)
- Association of Christian Colleges and Theological Schools (Louisiana)
- Account Specialist
- Accountable Strength
- Air Cooled Condensing Unit
- Arizona Central Credit Union
- Asia/Pacific Cultural Centre for UNESCO
- Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions (est. 1971)
- Association of C and C++ Users