Moreover, some plans offer limited networks of doctors and other health care providers, according to HHS, which proposed the new rules, in part, in response to requests from advocacy groups, such as the American College Health Association and the American Council on Education, for guidance on how colleges and universities should navigate the health reform legislation.
What does ACHA stand for?
ACHA stands for American College Health Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHA
We have 30 other meanings of ACHA in our Acronym Attic
- Automotive Components Holdings (various locations)
- Average Call Handle (time; call center metric)
- Adult Care Home Personal Care (Medicaid level)
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Act (Australia)
- Adelaide Community Health Alliance (Australia)
- African Canadian Heritage Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (Florida)
- Air-Conduction Hearing Aid (device)
- Allegheny County Housing Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- American Catholic Historical Association (Washington, DC)
- American College of Healthcare Architects
- American College of Hospital Administrators
- American Collegiate Hockey Association
- Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis (mathematical journal)
- Associate Commissioner for Health Affairs
- Association for Communal Harmony in Asia
- Australian Community Health Association
- Atlantic County Healing Arts Institute (New Jersey)
- Asian Community Health Action Network
- African Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Partnerships (Gaborone, Botswana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org 05/25-05/29 Washington, DC American College Health Association (ACHA) www.
But the American College Health Association, an advocacy and leadership organization for college and university health professionals, said low premiums don't make up for higher deductibles college students can't afford in the bill.
The American College Health Association has gathered a number of resources at www.
Officials from the American College Health Association (ACHA)--an advocacy and leadership organization for college and university health--provided a technical comment, which we incorporated.