The American College Dance Festival Association announced the recipients of two ACDFA/Dance Magazine Awards, which were presented in May during the National College Dance Festival at the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC.
What does ACDFA stand for?
ACDFA stands for American College Dance Festival Association (Rockville, MD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Active Communities Development Fund
- adult children from dysfunctional families (alcoholism studies)
- Advanced Chemical Diagnostics Facility
- Advisory Committee on Diagnostic Facilities (British Columbia, Canada)
- Afghan Community Development Framework (International Medical Corps in Afghanistan)
- African Community Development Foundation
- American College Dance Festival
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (surgery)
- Arunalu Community Development Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Austin Cosplay Defense Force (gaming)
- A Cause Des Garçons (French song)
- Angel City Derby Girls (Los Angeles, California female flat-track roller derby league)
- Association of Consumer Direct Grocers (food)
- Augmented Control Dependence Graph
- "Acquired" Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
- 3-Hydroxy-Acyl-CoA (Coenzyme A)-Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
- A-Chain Deficit Hypothesis (linguistics)
- Allen County Department of Health (Indiana)
- American Cream Draft Horse (horse breed)
- Attitude Control and Data Handling (Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They represented the more than 5,000 students who attended the 10 regional American College Dance Festival Association conferences (see "Competing in Creativity," March).
Simultaneously the American College Dance Festival Association holds 10 regional conferences.
I would like to express my gratitude for Dance Magazine's kind and generous support of the American College Dance Festival Association.
This talk was first presented at the American College Dance Festival Association conference, Great Lakes region, in March 2001.
After just nineteen months of service, Montague was replaced by Paul Organisak, PDC's former development and associate director, later director of the American College Dance Festival Association, and, more recently, head of Boston's now-dead Dance Umbrella.
But since 1973, the American College Dance Festival Association (ACDFA) has given dance majors the equivalent of home-and-away games.
Paul Organisak, former executive director of the American College Dance Festival Association, was named executive director of Boston presenting organization Dance Umbrella, a post he assumed August 1 .