WEST CHESTER, Ohio, March 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AK Steel Corporation's (NYSE: AKS) Ashland, Kentucky and Middletown, Ohio coke plants have received the Max Eward Safety Award from the American Coke and Coal Chemicals Institute (ACCCI), a leading industry trade organization.
What does ACCCI stand for?
ACCCI stands for American Coke and Coal Chemicals Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCCI
- Air Combat Command Control Aircraft
- Aplasia Cutis Congenita and Coarctation of Aorta
- Association of California Community College Administrators
- Antique and Classic Car Club of Canada
- Association of Christian Community Computer Centers
- Audi Car Club Chicagoland Chapter (car club; Illinois)
- American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity
- Association of Consulting Chemists and Chemical Engineers (New York, NY)
- Australian Catholic Commission for Continuing Education of Clergy
- Austin Chinese Campus Christian Fellowship (Texas)
- Amsterdam Catalogue of Csound Computer Instruments
- Antique Comb Collectors Club International
- Australia-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry (New South Wales, Australia)
- Associated Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia
- Aircraft Carrier Climate Control Investigation Team
- American College of Critical Care Medicine
- AmeriCorps College Conservation Corps of Maine
- Atlanta Chinese Christian Church North (Alpharetta, GA)
- Australian College of Critical Care Nurses
- American & Custom Car Club Northern Ireland (Northern Ireland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by AFS, the American Coke and Coal Chemicals Institute (ACCCI) and the Iron Casting Research Institute (ICRI), the conference featured 33 presentations covering current practices and proven technology to concepts for implementation in the future.
Coke-producing members of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) and the American Coke and Coal Chemicals Institute (ACCCI) agreed to comprehensive regulations to implement provisions of the 1990 Clean Air Act that established maximum emission limits for the operation of ovens in which coke is made.