The American Coalition of Life Activists, the defendant in the case, maintained that the ruling violated the group's First Amendment rights.
What does ACLA stand for?
ACLA stands for American Coalition of Life Activists (anti-abortion group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACLA
We have 52 other meanings of ACLA in our Acronym Attic
- Automobile Club Luxembourg
- Automotive Components Limited (various companies)
- Automotive Components Ltd (Australia)
- Automove Control Language
- Auxiliary Cooling Loop
- Available Cabin Load
- Average Contaminant Level
- Alarm and Control 1 (NEC)
- A Computational Logic for Applicative Common Lisp
- All China Lawyers Association (China)
- American Comparative Literature Association (Austin, TX)
- Apartment Council of Louisiana
- Asian Canadian Labour Alliance
- Asociación Civil Los Algarrobos (Spanish: Algarrobos Civil Partnership; Argentina)
- Associate Commissioner for Legislative Affairs
- Association Canadienne de Linguistique Appliquée (French: Canadian Association of Applied Linguistics)
- Attach-to-Close Locator Algorithm
- Australian Council of Livestock Agents
- Automobile Claim Law Associate (insurance)
- Área de Conservación la Amistad-Caribe (Spanish: La Amistad Conservation Area-Caribbean; Costa Rica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in a chilling threat, campaigner Neal Horsley - who runs the site with the backing of the American Coalition of Life Activists - warned: "Certain lives are forfeit because of the things that they do.