The American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity released a study in September that found 204 coal-fired units nationally could be closed due, in part, to regulations issued by EPA.
What does ACCCE stand for?
ACCCE stands for American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCCE
- Australian Centre for Christianity and Culture (ecumenical center)
- Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
- Austrian Czech Cultural Cooperation (Central European Cultural Cooperation)
- Aichi Center for Climate Change Actions (Japan)
- Air Combat Command Control Aircraft
- Aplasia Cutis Congenita and Coarctation of Aorta
- Association of California Community College Administrators
- Antique and Classic Car Club of Canada
- Association of Christian Community Computer Centers
- Audi Car Club Chicagoland Chapter (car club; Illinois)
- Association of Consulting Chemists and Chemical Engineers (New York, NY)
- Australian Catholic Commission for Continuing Education of Clergy
- Austin Chinese Campus Christian Fellowship (Texas)
- American Coke and Coal Chemicals Institute
- Amsterdam Catalogue of Csound Computer Instruments
- Antique Comb Collectors Club International
- Australia-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry (New South Wales, Australia)
- Associated Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia
- Aircraft Carrier Climate Control Investigation Team
- American College of Critical Care Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the sometimes scathing criticism Brantley has directed at the Swepco coal power plant, which is under construction in Hempstead County, has not kept the American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity from running ads on the Times' site.